styrofoam conglomerate debutante
Tuesday, June 21, 2005
the sun's cadence--
clouds a mere semblance--
blanketing the sky,
bleaching my thoughts.
it sings me songs to keep me company...
i sing them to you
though you choose not to listen,
try as you might to evade my gaze.

avarice is measured not by ownership of land,
but by amount of coins in hand.
my palm sees all--sympathy, apathy, envy... fear.

the master of disheveled expression...
an unkepmt machine, simple in its list of tasks.
a concentrated brick of life irresponsible--defeat.
your eyes tell your mind this, i can tell.

society's great punchline,
my song and dance
cloaked behind humanity's curtain of existence.

[concrete is consistent stone solace]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Direct Discourse


REGRESS

spiritual utensil drawer inventory
song of the supersonic ghetto combatant
the pirated stitchlab conspiracy
coin operated soliloquy
chainsawed hemline pattern
springtime status quo iscariot
clockwise counterstrike
hand held ampersand
revoked pharmaceutical albatross licence
i'm starving and your love is a restaurant