indefatigable zero
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
call me a sociopath,
but there is something so...
righteous

about
watching
you
writhe

i bet you romanticize us,
forgetting the horror
put me on your bended back
and place me on your pedestal

it's like i've pounded
a dna-encrypted nail into your skull
you can't get rid of me now, doll...

i'm yours forever

in agony
in despair
in loneliness
in every dark corner

i am there

wearing your favorite outfit,
wearing nothing,
in your favorite place,
in your favorite position.

and i know
you know
i don't think of you at all,
and i smile when i think
of how much that hurts you.

your existence
doesn't graze upon
a blade of thought in my mind

and the mere smell
of the same perfume
on a busy street
sends you crashing to your knees

i've kicked you
like the sugary habit you are

i've kicked you
and i'll keep kicking

i'll watch you walk in circles
like a bird
with a broken wing

you'll beg to let go,
you'll want to bleed
and die...
you won't.

you are pathetic
and i enjoy your pain,
i find it so fulfilling

it quenches my thirsty soul

what would you be
without your angst?
what would you be without
me spoon feeding it to you?


normal? ha.

i've made you
interesting
when the rest of the world
found you unpalatable,
made you invisible.

thank me
for your disease
you're an awkward social mutant,
a scurrying rat
in a human suit

i lit the flame
that moves your blood,
set loose the termites
that are your thoughts,


you
are
so
ungrateful.

3 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, March 06, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woah. that's fucking intense.

 
At 2:43 PM, March 07, 2007, Blogger Jenny said...

sure is. I think my heart just twisted itself into a knot... in a good way. You amaze me my friend.

 
At 12:31 AM, March 08, 2007, Blogger dvl said...

burning...

(but hesitatant to burn this final bridge)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Direct Discourse


REGRESS

blast furnace fundraiser
drunken directions to a meddlesome soiree
pershing to constitution
the sleep jury
ghost mileage
secondhand astronaut
hollow cost survival: three days.
crime begins with god
arrogant white noise
long distance execrator