overhauled
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
You had me there for a minute
and every other minute after that

they are weak and trapped

those minutes
romantic and sick
sixty ticks

It’s so easy to to manipulate the line
between want and need
when you’re bored
when you’re hateful

you move

it’s pencil shavings on a blank page
one eye closed staring at a telephone pole
open the other eye
and watch the wires move

perspective,
it’s a war.
Your words explosive,
and I’ve fell
on every grenade
you’ve ever mouthed.

I left myself out on the limb of humanity
thought I was hungry
for love and the fruit of life
and now I’ve noticed that your reach
yields a saw
not a hand

perspective,
it’s a drawing


a line
between
your reality


and mine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Direct Discourse


REGRESS

brian wilson isn't crazy, we are.
a moment of nostalgic nihilism
what dirt tasted like
the grey train slides slowly, howling deeply, tak...
three cans of painted revelry
someone moved the night
hollywood hot death machine
saturday morning funeral cartoon
from romance to rock
thinking, swinging, and missing.